812 PBL AERO Portable Aircraft Carpet Serger
The Karpet King 812- PBL AERO portable aircraft carpet serger has been developed to operate at floor level, enabling the operator to serge around large stationary carpets. This method totally eliminates any manhandling of heavy carpets around a traditional static sewing table.
The 812-PBL AERO portable aircraft carpet serger also has an additional top puller unit fitted, in order to deliver the required pulling power to feed the sewing machine around the stationary carpet.
The PBL AERO is ideal for over-edging commercial airline carpets as well as having the capability of stitching the much thicker and heavier VIP/Private jet carpets. The machine can also serge internal and external curves with ease, using either man made or blended yarns used on commercial airline carpets or pure wool yarns used on some of the highest quality VIP and Private Jet carpets.
812-PBL AERO Portable Aircraft Carpet Serger
- Serge’s all weighs of aircraft carpet, thick or thin
- Heavy Duty Top and Bottom Feed
- No need for Expensive Tape Underlay (available option)
- Three threads (1 yarn and 2 Sewing Threads)
- Adjustable Serging width
- Stitches with Wool, BCF, Polypropylene or Polyester unlike most other portable machines on the market
- Available in either 220v and 110v Motor Voltages, 1 phase 50/60hz
- The 812-PBL AERO only uses three wheels giving greater manoeuvrability and eliminating the potential for any rocking on uneven floors
- Heavy duty flight case included (wheels optional)
We are now preparing to purchase a further two more 812-PBL AERO machines for our overseas depot’s. We can now cut and edge any size of our carpet in around 20 minutes, instead of trying to keep stock of every size. I wish we had bought it earlier.